- START NOW – the earlier you start the more money you are likely to raise.
- Set Up a JustGiving page and post it on your Facebook page – this is an easy way to remind everyone to sponsor you and the money goes directly to Claire House!
- Download the Splash Dash sponsorship form and take it everywhere you go; pin one on your staff room noticeboard, take one to your local pub - don’t be afraid to tell everyone about what you are doing!
- Boost your fundraising by holding an event, doing a raffle or even selling cakes - take a look at our fundraising ideas guide for more tips!
- Ask your employer if they offer a matched giving scheme - they might match whatever you raise pound for pound!
- Always ask your sponsors to tick the Gift Aid column!
Splash Dash Downloads
- Splash Dash Sponsorship Form (PDF)
- Guide to Setting up a JustGiving Page (PDF)
- Fundraising Pack - Includes Ideas and Top Tips (PDF)
- Fundraising Guidelines (PDF)
Keep In Touch
Our Events Team are on hand to give you advice and support, so please get in touch if you need help with any of your fundraising ideas.
We can also provide you with posters, leaflets, balloons, collections tins and buckets. So if you need any supplies to help you reach your fundraising target, just get in touch by calling 0151 343 0883 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Even if you don’t need any support, we would still love to hear from you. Phone, Email, Tweet or Facebook us letting us know how your fundraising is going – we particularly love seeing your fundraising photos.